Saturday, October 5, 2013

May I Help You?

The first act of the second half of the show had just come to an end and we were all coming on stage to tear down the equipment. As I made my way toward the stage I saw a woman get up from her seat, make her way around the ring, and then head straight for me.

I was stunned and kept going about my business. When I turned back around, she had made her way on to the edge of the stage and was grabbing part of the still standing platforms from the previous act.

At that point, A grabbed her by the shoulders and forcibly removed her from the stage and directed her back toward her seat.

I have a few questions regarding the incident:

Where the hell were the ushers at this point?

Why was she not wearing shoes?

What the actual fuck?!

A said that she reeked of booze and was quite drunk. Apparently she really needed to know what the equipment felt like and if it felt "gummy".




No comments:

Post a Comment