Wednesday, June 10, 2009

La Rochelle

As previously mentioned, we're currently in beautiful La Rochelle. A city of towers, donkeys in underpants and Fort Boyard. This is the first stop on our three or four year tour and also the city where the official premiere will take place.

Its strange to be in a new city, to be in a hotel instead of my caravan and to think that soon, we'll be leaving this place behind as well. As I'm sure I've mentioned, I've never been on a show that's done more than one city and certainly not one that will be performed close to 400 times! I find that my relationship with circus is changing, as is the way I perceive performing shows.

But there's plenty of time to talk about all that. For now, here's a glimpse of this beautiful city!





No comments:

Post a Comment