Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Montréal Complètement Cirque 2013

For the first time since it began four years ago, I am not in Montreal during the Festival Montréal Complètement Cirque. Bummed as I am about that, I don't have too much time to dwell on it as the tour is keeping me hella busy. As much as I'd like to report on it for you here, I don't have time to follow any of the news and more importantly, I'm not actually there and there's no way for me to know if what I'm sharing legitimately worth sharing, or accurate.

As such, I would much prefer to point you toward these sources for updates, even if some of them are likely to only sing the praises of what's going on.

If you're in Montreal, enjoy the festival for me! And hopefully I'll be there next year!

Circus Now

La TOHU

Montréal Complètement Cirque on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment