Thursday, July 22, 2010

Holy Mother of Wow!

Okay. I shouldn't even be writing this because I have a million (2) doctor's appointments tomorrow and have to get up very early in order to get to them, but something of this magnitude simply cannot wait.

I just saw my first show of Montreal Completement Cirque and it was so utterly amazing that I need to change the ticket for the show I planned on seeing tomorrow night so that I can go see this show again.

It is that good.

What show you ask?

L'Impro Cirque!

If you are in Montreal or, by some miracle, can be here for tomorrow night (Thursday, July 22nd), get your butt down to the old port for 8pm at the old Gare Dalhousie and go see this show. And it is important that you do this tomorrow because it is the last night. If you've ever seen an improv league match, its like that, but with circus. and therefore better. I will write a proper post about this when I have the chance, but something of this level of awesomeness demands immediate attention.

Impro Cirque.

Be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment