Sunday, December 12, 2010

I Got New Pants!

After almost two years on tour, a couple hundred shows and almost as many promises, I finally have new pants! They're not the same fabric, but that's okay because these ones sparkle!

Old pants...


New pants...


The side-by-side comparison...


Aren't they beautiful? No more gross, discoloured, practically-no-more-fabric-in-the-knees pants for me! It's all bright and shiny from here on in! True, the first time I wore the new pants on stage the zipper came undone and they started to fall off, but it was only a run-through and a clip has since been attached. Considering the costume designer spends more time complaining about how much work she has rather than doing the actual work in question, I consider it a small miracle to even have new pants. Reliable zipper or not.

So hooray for new pants!

No comments:

Post a Comment