Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Ewwww...

This is the moon.


The moon is made by having D, A, and myself lay down a on a giant mirror so that our projected reflection makes the above shape. It's always a bit of a gong show to try and get in place quickly and discretely, and in order to create the shape, we need to squish together/lay on top of each other.

You'd think that being in such close proximity would lead to some rather uncomfortable events. Amazingly, that has not been the case... until now.

It was a show like any other. We were almost done with the moon when A utters the unthinkable:

"Oh no... I have to sneeze..."

At this moment, A has his face buried in my hair. Before I can even get the horrified words out, it happens, and I feel the place of impact hot and humid on my head.

That's when we burst out laughing.

And they say that close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades...

No comments:

Post a Comment