Friday, January 20, 2012

Extensions

I remember when I started here, I would always be excited about the possibility of a run of shows being extended in a given city. It was always marked on the calendar as an option and always struck me as a big deal. One more week by popular demand! Yeah!

I was then told flat out that we almost never do the options.

Well, never say never, my friend. If this show has been about anything (aside from having replacements) it’s been about doing the options.

We extended in Besancon. We extended in Dijon. We extended twice in Lyon, and I have a pretty good feeling about the possible extensions in Toulouse and Strasbourg.

But that’s nothing. You know why? Because now the show has been extended. Forget June 2012. This bad boy is going until December 2012!

Why?

Because it’s convenient to the director… why else?

No comments:

Post a Comment