Wednesday, May 9, 2012

The Program

I just finished a 15 hour day and I am beyond pooped. But this year's line-up for Montreal Completement Cirque was announced today, and that warrants immediate attention.

I mostly just skimmed through the names of the shows and recognized very few of this year's fare. Whether that's good or bad remains to be seen and I will have to look into what will be playing a little more closely in the following days.

But....

BUT.

There is one show that most definitely got a reaction out of me when I saw they'll be coming. I literally gasped and covered my face. Gasped and covered my face!

Race Horse Company is coming, and they will be performing Petit Mal.

I have been dying to see this show since I first saw the promo video of it a couple of years ago. It looks utterly brilliant and I am so, so, so excited that it's finally coming to me!

Check out the video and get excited, people! Race Horse Company is coming!



No comments:

Post a Comment