Friday, May 11, 2012

Your Passport to the Circus!

Ladies and gentlemen, if you're anything like me, you'll be in Montreal this July to take advantage of all that the Festival Montreal Completement Cirque has to offer. And if, like me, your budget means being more selective than you would like when it comes to which shows you're going to see, do I have some exciting news for you!

New this year to the festival is the Passport Completement Accro! For $100 you can have your very own circus passport allowing you to see every single show!



That's 10 shows for $100! And considering the least expensive shows have an admission of $25, and others having the least expensive seats available at $35, that's a pretty sweet deal!

There are restrictions of course. Your magical pass means seats in the cheapest sections, but frankly, those are the seats I would have purchased anyway. And Amaluna, while part of the festival, is not part of this deal. I was also hoping it meant that I could see shows more than once (I would like to see both nights of Impro Cirque) but the passport allows only one entry per show.

The Passport Completment Accro is available only at La Vitrine.

No comments:

Post a Comment