Friday, April 23, 2010

Blackout

For reasons unknown, I have been avoiding my blog lately. It's not that I haven't had anything to write about. In fact, there have been heaps of things worth writing about and I keep taking pictures of things with the sole purpose of posting them here. And yet there are no updates to be seen.

There has been a lot going on, mind you. And my mind has been occupied with some rather heavy life related things. And considering Blogger sometimes causes my computer to crash... well, you get the idea.

So hopefully my pluck will be restored very soon and I will once again regale you with the hilarity of circus life.

Until then, here is a picture of a giraffe:


I'd say that about sums up how I feel quite nicely.

Quite nicely indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment