Sunday, April 11, 2010

Wreck This Journal Update II

Wreck this what now? I wouldn't be surprised if you have no idea what I'm talking about. After all, the last time I posted about my Wreck This Journal was over a year ago*! But fret not! That doesn't mean I've been sitting peaceably by while my journal remains unscathed! True, I may have left it alone (except for the occasional fruit sticker), but the destruction is back in full swing!

It's strange. The more I wreck the journal, the more beautiful I find it. Who knew destruction could be beautiful? More interestingly, the renewed devotion to destruction is thanks to a rather difficult time I'm currently going through. I'll let you create your own cliché about spiritual torment and art.

Anyhoo, here are some pics of the latest wrecky goodness!

















* This may have been posted just over a year later, but when I wrote this entry, it was to the day. How weird is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment