Monday, July 11, 2011

Stars and Stripes Forever

Ladies and gents, some unfortunate timing paired with even more unfortunate events means that I'll be heading out of Monteal until further notice.

If you wish to remain updated on the goings on at the Monteal Compelement Cirque festival, I recommend that you head over to their Facebook page. There are constant updates on events, show information, links to newspaper articles (usually in French), photos, and more.

For all show information (dates, times, locations, prices) head to the official Montreal Completement Cirque website.

I have a few light posts scheduled, but I can't say when anything else will be posted beyond that. Hopefully I will be back before the end of the festival. If not, please take in all the circus you can for me. It's a hell of a line-up and it would be a shame to miss out.

No comments:

Post a Comment