Tuesday, June 8, 2010

So Long, Suckers!

The end of Besançon was the beginning of a very important time for me. And that, my friends, would be time that I would not be spending in France. I had only been in the country for a mere two months, and already, j'avais marre.

There are a number of things about France that I find incredibly frustrating if not down right infuriating ("Spay or neuter my pet? That's cruel! I'll just drown the puppies!"*). After a month in a city that brought nothing but bad news and bad times, there was nothing I was looking forward to more than telling France to emmerde itself and then get the hell out of Dodge.

So off I went to one of my favourite countries to go visit friends, lift my spirits and get in on some serious wheel related goodness.

As soon as I crossed the border, a weight lifted from my shoulders and I to remembered how to smile.

Au revoir, Besançon.

Guten Tag, Berlin!




* I've encountered that same mind set from multiple sources, so don't go telling me I'm exaggerating.

No comments:

Post a Comment