Friday, February 17, 2012

C is for Circus

I'm sorry. Did I write "C is for Circus"? Any one who grew up watching Sesame Street knows that it's cookie, cookie, cookie that starts with C. It's been a while since I've had a post about circus themed baked goods, and seeing as I'm catering a bridal shower this weekend, I'm definitely in a sweet mood. So without further ado, cookies!

First we have some beautiful cookies from Whipped Bakeshop:



Clearly the images on the cookies have been printed on some kind of edible paper, but that doesn't change how awesome they are.

A while ago I posted some iced sugar cookies. I found the circus menagerie, I found the caravans. But I never did seem to find any cookies depicting the artists. While this batch of cookies may have quite a few furry performers in it, that's more than made up for with the awesome trapezist and ringmaster.


And while this post is about cookies, there's another pastry treat that starts with C. And that is why I'm going to share this incredible cake by Elizabeth Hodes Custom Cakes and Sugar Art.


That elephant? All sculpted sugar.

No comments:

Post a Comment