Sunday, March 15, 2009

Anatomy of a Creation

I think I may have mentioned this in an earlier post, but here it is again. Around the beginning of the creation, one of my colleagues and I started to predict how each week would be. For the first four weeks, we were dead on. Now, we are learning how the rest of a three month creation can be dissected.

The results so far:

Week one: Physically very challenging. We haven't worked this hard in, um, a while. We are sore.

Week two: Still very challenging physically. Turns out we haven't worked this hard since, um, school.

Week three: Mentally and emotionally challenging. The words "What am I doing here? I want to go home" come to mind.

Week four: Even more mentally and emotionally challenging. The words "Everything I do is shit" come to mind.

Week five: Drama.

What will week six have in store? I'm hoping its cupcakes. But right now, I'm kind of feeling like week six is going to be like a second wind and I'm really hoping to be the mayor of this week's ass. It would certainly be a welcomed change.

Here's hoping. I'll keep you posted...

No comments:

Post a Comment