Friday, December 11, 2009

Eight to Go!

There are eight shows to go before the holidays. You'd think things would be winding down, but its just the opposite. Time is running out! There's so much to do! Personally, I have two big projects to somehow pull off. More on that later.

In my head, its already Saturday, but sadly, its only Friday. The 51st show was pretty weak, and while last night's show went quite well, my sinus' chose that moment to wage war on the infection within. I spent most of the show feeling like I had a screw driver up my nose, poking me in the eye. At one point it felt like chlorinated water went up my nose.

In fact, the war being waged by my sinus' was so severe that it hurt not to blow my nose and I actually had to hide kleenex in my bra so I could discreetly blow my nose during the trampo-wall act. That, my friends, is the epitome of class.

What does tonight's show have in store? All will be revealed (to me, anyway) in four and a half hours!

No comments:

Post a Comment