Friday, December 11, 2009

Not Until the Fat Lady Sings!

So I've been sitting on this bit of info for quite some time. Mostly because there was a period of uncertainty as to whether or not it would happen. And seeing as it's one hell of an event, I didn't want to jinx it. With the event in question only a week away, I think its safe to spill the beans.

Since a picture is worth a thousand words, I'll just let the let a couple of pictures do the talking...


I know, eh? The above would be Paris' National Opera at the Palais Garnier. Myself and two of my colleagues here at the circus will be doing the lead in to a performance by Guillaume Aldebert. He's the main attraction in a Christmas show being put on for the children of the French political elite. The show is the afternoon before our second to last performance in Paris. Should be interesting to see how things turn out...

Ah, quel vie de cirque!

No comments:

Post a Comment