Monday, March 22, 2010

Whew! (Whew! Whew!)

It was a Sunday and we were performing a show just like any other. Little did I know that I was about to experience one of the most touching moments of my career thus far, if not the cutest.

The lead-in to the bazooka number (yes, you read that right) is performed by yours truly and is probably best described as a brief lapse into my own little world. My crazy, somewhat violent, little world...

Anyhoo, this fit of madness ends in me tiring myself out, a loud "whew!" and a sniffle.

All of this, I am told, is quite funny.

But on this particular night, the "whew!" wasn't just met with the regular laughs. There were at least four kids in the audience who thought I was funny and/or awesome enough to immediately mimic with "whew!"s of their own.

Outstanding!

Bazooka! Bazooka! Bazooka!

1 comment:

  1. wonderful! I'm sure many of the adults wanted to join in as well -- great that there were some kids here who didn't "know any better" not to!

    ReplyDelete