Wednesday, January 30, 2013

I Cheated

Okay, so that last post... well... it was written well before it appeared on this blog. You see, my new contract may mean a new adventure, but in this day and age of circus, the greatest adventure of all is finding an internet connection. At the time that that last post was written, and this one too for that matter, I had no idea what the internet situation in Switzerland was going to be like. So I scheduled a bunch of posts and basically hoped there would be enough of them to last until I can get online again.

The bad news is, if you're reading this, I probably don't have the internet yet.

The good news is, there are still a couple of weeks of posts scheduled.

Hopefully things will get back on track soon, and thanks for visiting Kicking Sawdust!


No comments:

Post a Comment