Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Alegria!

I know this isn't funny, but this parody from This Hour Has 22 Minutes certainly is.


A better article about the layoffs can be found here (in French).

UPDATE:

Uh oh... it looks like Viktor Kee is not amused... his thoughts on the video:

"The worst thing I ever seen on TV, so poorly done with lack of creativity and imagination. In fact it is so badly done I almost feel sorry for those who had to actually do that. Shame on this TV channel and its directors who even came up with this "idea" (if you can even call it that way).
 
It's a good thing someone is standing up to those bullies over at the CBC. I mean, we musn't hurt the feelings of Cirque du Soleil. Poor little dears.

Some people just can't take a joke.

(Though personally, I think Mr. Kee's reaction makes it even funnier...)

No comments:

Post a Comment