Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Eee! Eee! Eee! *

Needless to say, the opening ceremonies left me feeling giddy. When I got back to the hostel I couldn't help but document the pieces of my Worlds thus far.


We've got the 'tard, my 20 year old Aces, official accreditation, my trusty straps,the Canada jacket and the World Championship commemorative hoody. Okay, maybe the term "commemorative hoody" is a little excessive, but it accurately embodies my level of excitment.

The little round flag is actually a card that was given to me by the little Swiss girls who did the Canada tribute number. That bad boy is going to have a place of honour in my mal back stage at the circus!


And yes, that is a chocolate Swiss army knife! Clearly, the Swiss have no illusions when it comes to their identity. Their delicious, delicious identity.


* Eee! Eee! Eee! refers to the sound the Israeli coach made when one of her girls got the top marks in straight lines. It's also the sound my heart was making for most of my time at Worlds.

No comments:

Post a Comment